So, this past weekend, we got the an unexpected invitation (always a God thing) to spend the weekend with our new friends/neighbors Jason and Kim. Their faith story will blow you away! They've battled cancer, and a multitude of challenges in their young lives (both only in their early 30s) and have come out singing praises to the Lord. They are just one of those couples that you feel lucky to know.
Anyway, we all stayed at their family's beachfront home in Panama City. Going to sleep and waking up to the sound of the waves crashing on the sand was like being in Heaven! Kim and I just couldn't stop talking about how touched we were by all the beauty around us. Sunsets rendered us speechless. The boys ( I mean men, tee hee) did all kinds of manly things together. Football watching, beer drinking, cigar smoking. Lots of male bonding. I'm sure it was good for them both. Haha!
I attached a few pics I took this weekend of us all. Minus me of course. Always the one behind the camera. Which is FINE with me!
I wanted to share some pics of our weekend. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment