I am still trying to convince myself that we just celebrated my first child's sixth birthday! I just can't believe how fast time has FLOWN by! It just ain't right! I promise that is one of the first questions I'll ask God up in Heaven. "Why do they grow up so fast!" Anyway we had a GREAT time surrounded by bunches of wonderful treasures of friends. Scott's mom, dad, and sister came too and put the icing on the cake of our weekend (haha, get it, icing on the cake!?) The one thing that kept running through my mind is..."We are sooo blessed, look at this daughter of mine, so beautiful and kind. Look at all these people that love our family....we are soooo blessed....thank you sweet Jesus, thank you, thank you , thank from the bottom of my heart"...here are some pics of our day. And yes, I made the cake. Turned out pretty good for my very first cake ever, huh?
1 comment:
happpy birthday Emily...I remember your almost 1st birtday! Well I mean KK's 1st birthday when you celebrated with us! My how you have grown!
You are a beautiful girl and I know God has something special for you to do in life! For right now you are doing what God intended...being a blessing to your parents and brothers...and enjoying life!
Mommie...I remember you in college, helping us eat all the icecream up for breakfast when the electricity went out b/c of the hurricane! My... time sure does fly when your having fun!!!!! love ya, Ms Debi O
Post a Comment