
It's official...baby number four is on the way! I am so happy. Although it's been really difficult being sick and mothering three other very busy kiddos, and being a wife, and a housecleaner, and a homeschool teacher (shew)...the blessing of life and a happy and healthy family is worth every hard moment.And where I am weak...God has been my strength. In just a few weeks, we will learn whether it is a boy or girl. For me, that it really going to make this part of my pregnancy. To know who this person is, and refer to him/her by name, is just wonderful.
Here are a list of names we've thought of:
Let me know what you think.
Mia Avery Murphy
Layla Joy Murphy
Savannah Lillian Murphy
Mia Lillian Murphy
Layla Rose Murphy
Amelia Rose
Zachary Franklin Murphy
Owen Michael Murphy
Micah Zachary Murphy
Micah Franklin
Luca Samuel Murphy
Micah Owen
Lane Samuel Murphy
I've also narrowed down the choices for bedding. Yes...already.

1 comment:
mia avery and michael owen... these are my pick!!! xoxo you all!
-rebecca sharp
Post a Comment