Gasp...I can't believe I actually have a few minutes when every child is asleep. (oh wait, baby is beginning to stir, darn) Anyway, just wanted to update the blog real quick.
Miss Julianna Hope was born February 17th at 11:05. She weighed in at 6lbs 5oz. She was pretty from the very start! (although in an elf-like way in the beginning, heehee) Julianna is a very calm baby who only fusses when she has "messy panties" (we are cloth diapering now) or is hungry. She's been a champ of a nurser from five minutes out of the womb. She's got dad's dark hair and my snub of a nose. Her brothers and sister, of course, can't keep their hands off of her. She's just delicious.
Life is busy, but SO blessed. I look around at my messy house (who has time?!) and couldn't care less. These children are amazing and I thank God every day for the honor of being their parent here on earth. They are all so beautiful, smart, and funny. Life is SWEET.
So, here she is...introducing Miss Julianna Hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment